The Romanian Organic Products venture, part of the project “Integrated Export Services for Romanian SMEs“, co-financed by Switzerland through the Swiss Contribution to the enlarged European Union, aims at helping Romanian producers to grow more competitive on foreign markets. The project’s funding amounted to 2,432,630.83 CHF granted through the Swiss contribution and 429,287.79 CHF Romanian co-financing.
KEY FACTS 2017-2019 year’s end
- Were established two regional Export Business Centers (EBC), able to combine local and international expertise, in order to increase export in two of the main domains presented in 2014-2020 Romanian National Export Strategy: ecological agriculture and wood furniture.
- 80 companies (160 individuals) were trained in export proficiency.
- At least 30 Romanian producers were selected to participate in 6 international exhibitions.
- Export activities planned to be increased for at least 40 local producers until 2009 year’s end.
- Develop an advertising campaign in order to map Romania as a significant and trustworthy seller of ecological products and wood furniture on international markets.
- Create partnerships to provide local producers with access to intel, distribution networks, advertising and a suitable environment to export.